giant creature

Notes From the Head Creature

Sunday, November 21, 2010

One if my favorite things about being on Big Time Rush....(exclusive set pic)

I am a huge nerd. I love old b movies....example: sat up all night watching one of my favorites "Teenagers from Outer Space".....yes that is a giant Lobster attacking!


Which is why I was so happy to play an evil villain this week...B Movie Style. It's so fun getting to play Gustavo but it's even more fun to play the different versions of him.


Love you all,
SKG
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad made of Gold

Location: Hollywood Hills


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Time out of Space, first the Logan photo and now yours, can't wait till the episode :-O

xoxox Stephanie Felicity

JOY(: said...

COOL PIC MAN! but here in singapore, they're seriously slow in airing the episodes! Big Time Sparks only premires next monday! how slow is that!! but you guys rock!!! love the show!(:

LOVE, JOY(:

Anonymous said...

I love old school B horror! Can't wait for the episode, going to go all evil and all knowing like Plan 9 from Outer Space are we? YaY XD

Unknown said...

What episdoe is this and when is it coming out

Post a Comment